Differential Equations Updated
I finally managed to get my differential equations notes updated with new material! Here are the main updates.
1/4/2008 12:06:19 PM
- Added a section on solving Bernoulli Differential Equations to the first order chapter.
- Added a section on using Substitutions to solve first order differential equations.
- Added a chapter on Higher Order Differential Equations. This chapter addresses nth order linear differential equations as well as a brief discussion on how to extend the material on 2 x 2 systems of differential equations to 3 x 3 systesm of differential equations.
- Added a chapter covering basic Boundary Value Problems & Fourier Series. This chapter really just scratches the surface on these two subjects are are here to give you an idea of what's involved in these two topics as well as prepare for some basic partial differential equations.
- Added a chapter covering the Separation of Variables method for solving partial differential equations. This chapter does not cover the method in complete detail but gives a basic overview of the method. In the process the Heat Equation, Wave Equation and 2-D Laplace's Equation.